Procurement Skills Accord Awards
O’Connor Utilities are proud to announce that we were one of the 38 winners at the Procurement Skills Accord Awards 2018-19. The awards highlight the work and best practice of the companies striving to successfully deliver and cascade the Procurement Skills Accord’s five key challenging commitments to address sector-wide skills gaps and continuously improve skills performance across the supply chain.
Together with the Procurement Skills Accord our five key commitments are to:
- Address Sector-wide skills gaps and shortages
- Promote signing up to the Procurement Skills Accord through the supply chain
- Promote relevant skills development across the supply chain through procurement
- Continuously improve performance
- Monitor and report progress.
The full press release can be found on the Energy & Utility Skills website here: