Corporate Social Responsibility
The company is committed to deliver safely and responsibly to our clients, suppliers, our employees and the communities in which we work and whilst delivering our services we seek to support the needs of these stakeholders by ensuring that our business is conducted according to ethical, professional and legal standards.
- Conduct activities and relationships with integrity, in an ethical and honest manner, be accountable for its actions and adopt an approach of self-regulation
- Provide a quality product and a reliable service and will undertake a programme of continuous improvement
- Strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation and development of Environmental practices to reduce the impact of our activities on the environment, protect biodiversity and where possible use materials, material suppliers, labour and resources local to its operation
- Provide, and strive to maintain a healthy and safe working environment so that no-one suffers harm from our operations
- Encourage relationships with the local community, partners and clients for mutual benefit and by support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region
- Operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees along with safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment. In addition to offering our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- Encourage and work with suppliers and subcontractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.